Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Halfway





It was great to have the sun shining on Learn to Run again this evening. We we're lucky to have that great nutrition clinic in the Tower Theater last week but generally, the more time outside the better. This is officially half way through the eight week session and I see the improvement from all. I hope you're seeing in and feeling it. Many of you are running more than you would have imagined after only 4 short weeks. For some, the biggest issue is controlling your enthusiasm and not running too often. Enjoy the pics from this evening and enjoy a couple more runs before we get together again next week.

1 comment:

  1. I have been having a great time trying out my new running techniques. I am so appreciative of the wonderful running gear. Running in this groups has really helped keep my motivation strong. Thanks Footzone and Sportvision!

    ReplyDelete